A Weekend of Babies

Remember how 20 people I know are pregnant? Now it's just 18. Possibly less, since the other two due soon that I know don't live here and I haven't talked to them or seen on their Facebook. :)

Anyway, Friday, my friend Sally had her baby.
Name: Ryder Ray Reynolds.
Arrival: June 13, 7:17pm
Stats: 7 lbs. 8 oz., 21" long

Friday before the big event

A little glimpse into her contractions

Her pretty flowers

The next few are in the NICU where Ryder's hanging out for the next few days. He's doing alright. Just needs a little extra care. I couldn't use a flash, but my camera's pretty awesome, so I still got some great pictures. But that's why they're yellowy.

Mama and baby

Sweetheart with a lot of hair!

Little hand

Little feet

Today my sister-in-law, Candice, blessed me with my second niece.
Name: Caroline Marie Heltz
Arrival: June 15, 8:26pm
Stats: 7 lbs, 5 oz., 20 3/4 in. (very similar to Ryder)

I only got to see Caroline for a few minutes because it was late and they got moved into their post-partum room. I can guarantee there will be more pictures later.

Waiting for baby

Trying to get a family picture while there were still three of them

Wes checking out the contractions
Alyssa Kate checking out the contractions

Me checking out the contractions

Having a snack with mommy while waiting for baby sister

Sharing mommy's ice chips

Mimi (Candice and Jon's mom) was finishing up her stitching for the baby while waiting.

Whoa! Black hair!

The new family. Without Alyssa Kate, who had already gone to bed.

This is what happens when you give an old guy your awesome camera to take a picture. I'll try again tomorrow. And Sally came down to see the baby too.

Our amazing Sunday School teachers, who are moving to San Antonio on Thursday, were excited to be able to come by to see the baby.

I love her already.

Little Rock moms: If you like these pictures, I'd love to come to take pictures when your baby comes. It's fun.

1 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I would love for you to take mine (when we get pregnant). Caroline favors Alyssa Kate a lot! Ryder is so cute too!