In case you missed it over there on the side of the page:
That's right! Today's the day we've been counting down to for nine (ten) months! It seemed so far away back in June. Well it's here!
... and it's passed. I thought it would be so cool for his birthday to be 03-06-09, but he just didn't want it that way. I've had a very easy pregnancy and I just wanted to share a list.
* Having to remove rings because of swollen fingers
* Wetting my pants from sneezing, coughing, laughing, etc.
* Having to buy bigger underwear or pajama bottoms
* Stretch marks on my belly (Thank you Mom and Mamine genes!)
* Having a stranger touch my belly
* Weird food cravings
* Pregnancy acne
* Back pain
* Weird scary dreams
* Increase in shoe size
* Leg cramps
* Weighing more than my dad
* Birthing a baby
Yep. After forty weeks, none of that has happened to me. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to avoid all but one in these last few days.
We decided with the doctor that if Jake hasn't come by Wednesday night (almost 6 days overdue) we will be begin induction. That means if he doesn't come before then, his birthday will be Thursday, March 12th. Check back for any new developments!