AI Top 24 Review

I'll keep this short. Here are my groups of the American Idol season 7 top 24 singers as I've placed them in three different groups and have listed them from best to worst within their group. Feel free to argue for your favorite or completely ignore this because you don't watch the show. It's just my opinion so don't attack me. (I feel like I have to say that these days.)

Top Guys: Michael Johns, Jason Castro

Middle Guys: Robbie Carrico, David Archuleta (those two are close to the top for me), David Cook, Colton Berry

Bottom Guys: Danny Noriega (almost in the middle), Jason Yeager, Chikezie Eze, David Hernandez, Garrett Haley, Luke Menard


Top Girls: Carly (Hennessy) Smithson, Syesha Mercado, Alaina Whitaker, Asia'h Epperson

Middle Girls: Brooke White, Kady Malloy, Alexandrea Lushington, Ramiele Malubay (All of these girls are about even for me and could all switch to my top list with minimal effort.)

Bottom Girls: Kristy Lee Cook (I want her in the middle!), JoAnne Borgella, Amanda Overmyer, Amy Davis


I obviously liked the girls WAY better than the boys. I'd be happy if there were 8 girls and 4 boys in the top 12, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

1 comments:

  1. Just thought you would find it interesting...Kady Malloy went to my younger brother's high school.