Happy Hannukah!

For those of you who don't know, we are about halfway through Hannukah right now. I saw this guy driving around Little Rock the other day and was upset I couldn't get a picture of his car. You don't know how thrilled I was to see him again this afternoon, this time pulling into the bank parking lot in front of me. He has the menorah on top of his car that he turns on an additional bulb each day. They also stay lit while the car is off because this is a picture of the car parked while he was inside the bank.

I don't know if Chabad is the guy's name or what, but he seemed to be an Orthodox Jew perhaps? (Sorry if I have this totally wrong.) He was dressed in the black suit with the black hat and full beard. There don't seem to be many of those guys around here, so it was pretty cool to see. Way to celebrate the season, guy whose name is possibly Chabad!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty orthodox to me.

    :)

  2. That's pretty awesome!