Genesis 1:31

"God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good" (NAS)

I LOVE to take pictures of the sky. Sunsets, sunrises, cloud formations. I think they are among the most beautiful things God created. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the sky that I have taken. Some are better than others because, like pictures of signs, many are taken when driving. A bunch of these were back in 2003-2005 on the way out to Aledo, Texas where I used to teach. Something about the country produced some amazing sunrises. Captions are under the pictures.



Something weird/cool was going on with the storm clouds this day.

It looked like the sky was cut in half.




These two pictures (above and below) were the sky in Texarkana after Hurricane Rita came through. Amazing!




I really like this one because it looks like the sun is shining right down on Downtown Fort Worth.


Have you ever tried taking a picture of a full moon? Usually it comes out really small in the picture, but this one came out really big!


I need to crop out the stop light.






I wish the power lines weren't in this one because the colors are amazing!

0 comments: